Friday, April 6, 2012

Changes Afoot

 
After 15 years of service, it is time to change the flooring in my beloved home studio. Carpeting is comfy, but it collects dust (cutting and sewing reused sweaters is incredibly dusty).  This is a job I have been putting off for a while.

 
This is how things look this morning. Obviously I won't be doing any sewing for a few days and the computer is getting disconnected later today, so I won't be around online as much either.
I keep supplies for each animal in its own transparent box.  I have about 50 of these boxes, so some which you see piled high in my window well above.

I couldn't believe how much stuff I had crammed in here.  I am going to question the value of every item as it comes back (or gets donated).
Time to get organized (again, sigh, lol).  Daily cleaning and clearing is required, but it is so easy to get caught up in projects and forget about the clutter.
My online shop is still open, but shipping delays are in effect.  Check here for more details.EvesLIttleEarthlings.etsy.com

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. well organized! For sure you will enjoy the fresh studio! I´m soon in the same situation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed by how organized you are.
    All fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm renovating, too. It's given me new creative energy to have a more functional and pleasing space. Just clearing out all the stuff I don't need or use and making more room made a difference. Hope you enjoy your new work space!

    ReplyDelete